Frequently Asked Questions.
1. What is an ONT?
It is an OPTICAL NETWORK TERMINAL, which serves to convert light to data and vice versa, in other words it serves as a modem for optic fibre.
2. Can I move my access point and ONT to a location that better suits me?
No, the access point contains a sensitive fibre connection point and it cannot be disconnected or connected by the average DIY person or building contractor. The yellow fly lead used between the access point and the ONT is also extremely fragile, since it is basically constructed from glass. Pets, toddlers and vacuum cleaners are the biggest threats to fly leads. The lead should never be rolled up tightly, bent, or fixed to walls or skirtings with electrical cable saddles
3. Does INTIO360 shape or throttle my service?
No, we do not shape or throttle our customers’ service in any way. Every ONT is configured exactly the same.
4. Why is my speed slower than the service I subscribed to?
5. Does INTIO360 enforce a Fair Usage Policy (FUP)?
6. What does my ONT’s lights mean?
7. How do I upgrade to a faster service?
8. What do I do if my ONT loses connectivity or my service stops working?
9. Is the INTIO360 FTTH service symmetrical?
10. Why aren't my devices connecting to the ONT with the given password?
Still need help? Send us a note!
For any other questions, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 011 791 5027